As the Centre for Environmental Excellence, Infinite Environmental Solutions LLP has been consistently fulfilling the dreams of aspirants in pursuing a career in contemporary global greenhouse and carbon footprint condominiums.
IESLLP is a consultancy firm, works mainly with international clients, on environmental solutions like carbon accreditation, carbon footprint, carbon credit, water credit, energy audit and energy conservation et al.
As a part of our trajectory growth plans, we are looking out for high calibre and talented professionals to be the part of its professional team at Indore in Madhya Pradesh, India. IESLLP offers a congenial and professional work environment and career growth.
- Senior Role
- Mid-Senior Role
Industry: Consulting Services
Salary: As Per Company Norms
Locations - Delhi, Mumbai & Indore
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
• Actively look for new and upcoming sustainability trends
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Create relationships with booked clients to generate incremental business through referrals
• Ability to think out of the box in challenging situations
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• High achieving, ambitious, and results‐oriented, Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas,
Decisive and comfortable in making decisions quickly
• Develop sales strategies to acquire new customers or clients.
• Monitor Government tender and bid submission process
• Other Miscellaneous works related to Marketing and would require frequent Travelling
• MBA – Marketing / Sales
• B.E. / B.Tech. – with experience in Marketing
• Excellent communication skills with Proficiency in English
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self‐motivated with a results‐driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Passion for the Sustainability related field
Send your resume/CV at: [email protected]