Operations Position: 5
- Senior Role: 2 (Work Experience Required: 4 to 12 Years)
- Mid-Senior Role: 2 (Work Experience Required: 1 to 3 Years)
- Fresher - 1
This position provides an opportunity to work with companies who are passionate towards Sustainability. You will be part of the team to working on GHG emissions, Sustainability topics, Energy, CSR as well as Water related aspects in the industry at national and International Level. This position might require occasional travel.
- Managing & Executing projects under Various GHG Mitigation programs/mechanism like CDM, VCS/VERRA, GS4GG & GCC etc., which includes:
- Client Interactions, site visits, meetings & discussions to perform an initial assessment of the projects (Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Waste heat recovery, Waste management & other eligible industrial projects under various mechanism)
- Project due diligence and applicability check w.r.t program guidance
- Project Documentation Development in accordance with the respective program guidance
- Development of emission reduction calculation as per the applicable methodology
- Handling Project Validation/audits to resolve the non-conformities/queries with the respective guidance under different voluntary & compliance mechanism
- Developing financial modelling of the project in line with requirement of respective GHG program guidance
- Handling Project emission reduction verification audits to get the successful issuance of ER (Emission Reduction) under different GHG mitigating programs
- Conduct Stakeholder Consultation as per the respective guidance requirement
- Preparation of Documentation as per designated national authority (DNA) - Indian (MOEF & CC) Ministry Compliance (NCDMA), Procuring Host Country Approval (HCA)
- Data/Document identification, collection, and further submission to auditors to complete the successful validation & verification audits of the respective projects
- Mentoring & Developing downline executives for handling the projects
- Involvement in Execution of Carbon footprint & Neutrality assessment in line withGHG protocol & ISO 14064 requirement
- Client interaction, site visits, Boundary identification, Data/Document identification, collection, and further submission to auditors to complete the GHG footprint report as per the audit requirement of the respective projects
- Preparing yourself for the new project streams like water footprint assessment, plastic waste reduction program development, Forestry projects etc
Bachelor/master’s in Environmental Science, Energy or Engineering
2-8 years of experience in related subjects.
Excellent oral and written skills in English and other international languages are a plus.
Advance skills with the use of the MS Office Suite, Google Drive, IT Platforms and technologies are essential.
Self-motivated, Willingness to learn new topics able to work under pressure.
Strong presentation, Analytical, Planning and Organizational skills.
Willingness to read and understand details of new trends in Sustainability.
Send your resume/CV at: [email protected]